London, U.K., mayor Sadiq Khan has released details of his plan to make his city the world's smartest.
The Smarter London Together roadmap outlines more than 20 new initiatives to use technology to address challenges such as air quality, urban design, and Internet connectivity.
The roadmap focuses its initiatives on five key missions, including:
- increasing user-designed services and promoting diversity in technology;
- launching the London Office for Data Analytics program, which calls for a cybersecurity strategy and an open ecosystem;
- fostering gigabit connectivity and smarter streets via a Connected London program;
- enhancing digital leadership and skills through training, and
- improving city-wide collaboration by creating institutions to support common capabilities and innovation standards.
In addition to the roadmap goals, the mayor's office is exploring initiatives on autonomous vehicles and artificial intelligence.
From City A.M.
View Full Article
Abstracts Copyright © 2018 Information Inc., Bethesda, Maryland, USA
No entries found